CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as cbd cream for sale oil. We simply provide promotion and marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a relatively considerable range of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is doing is absolutely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am yet to check with one more lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at robocottage.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.