CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers for sale CBD products. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer for sale CBD & International Laws (mouse click the next web site) products such as CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they sell a somewhat substantial stable of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment choices and right now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with a different lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at robocottage.com could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.